- Carex Handwash Aloe Vera 250Ml
- Washing your hands with Carex is one of the easiest ways to help protect yourself and others from illnesses. Our range of antibacterial liquid hand wash is created from a trusted and expertly made formulation which cleans and cares for your skin. This Carex Aloe Vera hand wash kills 99.9% of bacteria. The liquid hand soap protects your skin’s’ natural antibacterial defences for 2 hours. This hand wash gently cleanses skin whilst removing dirt and germs, making it suitable for the whole family. Carex hand wash contains a blend of moisturisers and aloe vera, helping leave hands soft and smooth. Our Aloe Vera hand wash is vegan and dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. You can now do your bit for the planet by reusing your pump and bottle from your Carex hand wash. Carex antibacterial hand wash is also available in Original, Sensitive and Moisturising formulations.
- KILLS 99.9% OF BACTERIA: Carex experts have developed this hand wash formula to kill 99.9% of bacteria.
- 2 HOUR PROTECTION: This liquid hand soap protects your skin’s natural antibacterial defences for 2 hours after washing. Always practice good hand hygiene.
- ALOE VERA: Carex hand wash contains a blend of moisturisers & aloe vera, helping to leave hands soft & smooth.
- SUITABLE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: This Vegan Aloe Vera hand wash gently cleanses skin whilst removing dirt & germs
- HAND WASH REFILLS: You can now do your bit for the planet by reusing your pump & bottle from your Carex hand wash
- Life’s a handful. That’s why we’ve been caring for the nation’s hands for over 25 years. Expertly formulated to help protect you and your family every time you wash, there’s nothing holding you back with Carex by your side. Roll up your sleeves and grab life with both hands!
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
- Dermatologically Tested Cosmetic Product
- Suitable for vegans
- Pack size: 250ML
Despite the fact that we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming. Products are frequently improving, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy advice may occasionally change. Therefore, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Also, product pictures and looks might be different than our website due to companies change their product packing occasionally.