- 100% COLD PRESSED ORGANIC BLACK SEED OIL: Our Premium Black Seed Oil is made by Cold Pressing Prized Nigella Sativa Black Cumin Seeds. Black Seed Oil (also known as Kalonji Oil, Black Cumin Seed) has been used for millennia throughout many cultures dating back to the ancient Egyptians and beyond. You can now benefit from this amazing Ancient Superfood Oil in our Premium Packaged 250ml Glass Bottle which helps preserve its properties for longer.
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM, JOINT AND SKIN HEALTH: Black Seed Oil contains naturally occurring Thymoquinone (TQ), Thymohydroquinone (THQ), Thymol as well as Essential Healthy Omega 3, 6 & 9 Acids which can help support healthy immune function, hair, skin, joints, brain and digestive health. Our Pure and Potent Non-Gmo Cold Pressed Seed Oil is sealed to ensure Premium Quality.*
- EASY TO INCORPORATE IN YOUR DAILY LIFE: Our 100% Organic Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil can easily be added into Teas, Smoothies, Salads, Meals or can taken by itself. Start with a small amount initially as Black Seed Oil Naturally has a Potent Taste. It can also be used to massage painful joints to help support joint health. Our Organic Black Seed Oil is Vegan Certified and Keto and Paleo diet friendly.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC IN THE UK: Our 100% Pure Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil is Packaged in the UK using Cold Pressed Premium Black Seed Oil which is extracted from the Black Cumin Seeds from Prized Nigella Sativa Plants carefully grown on Organic farms in Egypt under Premium Organic conditions. Our 100% Organic Certified Black Seed Oil is 3rd Party Tested for Product Integrity and Quality in the UK.
- 100% SATISFACTION: We support Medical Relief International to help fund poverty relief, medical aid, and sustainability projects. If for any reason you are not completely happy with your 100% Organic Black Seed Oil our world class customer service will refund your purchase. When you choose Superfood World you don’t just bring value to your life but you also help make the world a better place!*
Tigris Online Shop Recommends:
Despite the fact that we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming. Products are frequently improving, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy advice may occasionally change. Therefore, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Also, product pictures and looks might be different than our website due to companies change their product packing occasionally.