Do you want to take full advantage of the moments of relaxation and you are looking for a product that will perfectly complement your dinner preparations? We have found for you the perfect solution, which we know you will love!
We offer you the sweet red wine Cupaj from Lacrima lui Ovidiu, with a quantity of 750 ml and 15% alcohol, so that you can enjoy magical moments of relaxation alone, or with your loved ones.
Are you looking for wines? Here are the main characteristics of the sweet red wine blend from Lacrima lui Ovidiu:
– Special liqueur red wine, 15% vol. Alc., Kept and ennobled in oak barrels for 5 years, Murfatlar, Romania;
– Tasting / serving notes: liqueur wine of ruby red color, which highlights a unique blend of very special wines;
– The depth of color and rich aroma come from the wine kept over 5 years in small oak barrels;
– To these are added the fresh flavor of the fruits, the sweetness and the balanced acidity of the new wines from the blend;
– Velvety and robust wine, with a discreet taste of currants and blueberries, sweet and at the same time strong, which retains the fullness and tannin of Cabernet Sauvignon and the suppleness of Pinot Noir;
– It is recommended to be served at a temperature of 16-18 degrees Celsius, with lemon;
– For a perfect taste experience, it is served with red meat dishes.
Enjoy wonderful evenings spent with your loved ones and choose to pamper them with one of the wonderful wines that Lacrima lui Ovidiu offers you!
Tigris Online Shop Recommends:
Despite the fact that we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming. Products are frequently improving, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy advice may occasionally change. Therefore, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Also, product pictures and looks might be different than our website due to companies change their product packing occasionally.